Schwinn Homegrown Model Identifier Forums The Shop For Sale/Trade Parts off 1999 Homegrown Elite

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    pat_the_cat
    Participant

Hi all,

I have a bunch of OE parts off my Homegrown that I have updated. This includes the following:

Wheels-bearings feel good

Front and rear derailleur sand shifters

Bars

Stem

Brakes

I have no idea what this stuff is worth. It’s all hanging around my bike shop and I don’t want to throw it out. Trying to raise some money for a newer SID or a Gravity Dropper.

I’ll try to post pics of the parts when I get back to a computer.

livernose
    Participant

Hey, think about selling those grips and message me a price shipped to Florida.

livernose
    Participant

Or if you have one of those seat post clamps with the little tomato on it? Been looking for a while now.

pat_the_cat
    Participant

Those grips fell apart when I tried to blow them off. Possible they were installed with hairspray?

I’ll check the seat post clamp. But I don’t recall that being anything special.

livernose
    Participant

Possibly mounted with hair spray, but they coulda just been rotted. I just picked up a pair of HG grips from a local guy today and also a black tomato stem cap. I went for some other stuff and he mentioned he had them and I snatched them up with the other bits.

farrelljt
    Participant

When I used to work in/manage a bike shop, we installed all grips with hair spray, so that’s a pretty good guess. Loved going into the grocery store in grease-covered jeans buying 5 bottles of aqua net at a time.

TheBladeNo9
    Participant

give me prices on what you want…for each item…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top