Looking for original 2001 Homegrown Factory Limited parts

You are here

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Stumper
Looking for original 2001 Homegrown Factory Limited parts

I have a full original 2001 Homegrown Factory Limited that I am in need of some final parts for. The bike is fully complete, with the exception of the Titec Carbon 191 seatpost. The rear Hugi 240 Hub is cracked in half as well. I am looking to replace both of these pieces to have the bike back to original condition. I have checked various bike forums as well as Ebay and have come up blank.
Please let me know if anyone can assist.

Thanks!

Russ

livernose
livernose's picture

Jeff
94 Underground aluminum cracked frame
2- 97 Underground composite
97- Homegrown Factory
99- Homegrown Pro
01- Homegrown Factory Limited

Stumper

Expensive, in Poland, and CRACKED! Add to that, it is a disc hub as well. I am looking for a non-disc. With that said, I actually emailed DT Swiss yesterday and got a response from Dave today that they probably have an original 240 laying around that he would send me if he can get his hands on it. Talk about fantastic customer service...willing to warranty a cracked hub after 16 years.
Still on the hunt for the original Titec 191 Carbon seatpost. And I guess I need to find an original seat to really get it closer to original. It still has the original grips, but not the correct tires.

Russ

livernose
livernose's picture

That is great customer service. It's great finding parts you have been searching for. It took me 6 years to find an Underground frame, and then I found 2 within 2 weeks of one another. I got them both. Good luck in your search.

Jeff
94 Underground aluminum cracked frame
2- 97 Underground composite
97- Homegrown Factory
99- Homegrown Pro
01- Homegrown Factory Limited